THE 3X3 COMMUNITY SERVICE NIGHT AT FLC
WASHINGTON DECA APPAREL ORDERS New!
DECA MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALLOCATIONS
FLC REGISTRATION PAYMENT DEADLINE
FORM B REMINDER
1. THE 3X3 COMMUNITY SERVICE NIGHT AT FLC
We are excited to announce this year's FLC community service activity—The 3x3 Community Service Night to address Emergency Feeding, Muscular Dystrophy Association, and Treehouse for Foster Youth. Please see the attached flyer for recommendations on items to collect and donate and the activities that will take place at FLC.
How can you get involved? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
(1) Start today! Collect donations to help our 3 charities
(2) Bring donated items to FLC
(3) Make plans to participate at Community Service Night at FLC
The chapter contributing the most donated items will be rewarded with an exclusive DECA Curfew Pizza Delivery at FLC!
2. WASHINGTON DECA APPAREL ORDERS New!
We are selling Washington DECA apparel before and during FLC. Pre-order yours to guarantee your purchase, and pick up your items at the conference!
- If you’re not attending FLC, you are not excluded.
- All chapters may order using the attached order form (photos of the apparel are included on the form).
- Quantities are limited.
Please send your order form to Lucy Wasson at [email protected].
3. DECA MEMBERSHIP DEADLINE FOR ALLOCATIONS
Just a reminder that November 15 is the membership registration deadline for determining Area competitive event allocations for this year. The more area members registered on November 15, the more competitors your area may be able to send to SCDC!
4. FLC REGISTRATION PAYMENT DEADLINE
FLC registration payments are due October 29. If paying by credit card, please call the office at 206.285.1195.
5. FORM B REMINDER
A signed Form B Statement of Assurance and Advisor Rules and Responsibilities is required of each advisor every school year.
- Rather than wait and collect them conference to conference, I am collecting them all at once for the year.
- This year’s form was due October 5. Next week, I can send a list of those still missing.
- For advisors attending FLC, please note—we can’t give you the conference materials until we have the completed form.