TOPICS FOR TODAY'S E-BLAST:
*Updated Resources on Teach DECA
*FLC Registration is NOW Open!
*Registration for Virtual Business Challenge Round One Opens October 9
*Stock Market Game First Transaction Deadline is October 26
UPDATED RESOURCES ON TEACH DECA
Look for the below updated resources NOW POSTED on Teach DECA:
- September-October DECA Direct Discussion Guide (DECA Direct button)
- Current articles from DECA Direct Newsletter (BOR and PSE topic resource ideas) (DECA Direct button)
- Membership Instructions (both updating from last year and entering for this year) (Unit One / Membership Information)
- NEW Social Media Geofilters (Unit One / Students)
- Written Event Tips (Unit Two / Written Event Tips)
- Online Challenges and Campaigns Resources (Unit Two / Online Challenges and Campaigns)
FLC REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Don't miss out on this awesome 3-day conference with workshops on everything from successful entrepreneurs to personal financial management to mock competition and much more! Registration closes Friday, October 5 and students must be registered DECA members to participate.
REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL BUSINESS CHALLENGE ROUND ONE OPENS OCTOBER 9
Looking for something DECA-related, competition-oriented, and light on teacher prep? Then have your students participate in Round One of the Virtual Business Challenge! Seven different categories to choose from and packed full of knowledge application! Round One begins October 23 and ends November 2!
STOCK MARKET GAME FIRST TRANSACTION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 26
You still have time to register your students for the Stock Market Game. Resources for registration and portfolio management can be found on Teach DECA Unit Two. First transaction deadline is October 26 and portfolio's must have at least one mutual fund, one bond, and one stock by the games end on December 14, 2018.