1. TeachDECA.org/Chapter Support Survey
2. Pro Sports Career Days – Coming Soon to Washington DECA
3. Watch Last Week's Webinar on How Washington DECA Gives Back!
4. Membership Deadline is November 15, 2017!!
5. This Weeks DECA Direct Highlight; DECA Idea Challenge Kicks of this Weekend
1. TEACHDECA.ORG/CHAPTER SUPPORT SURVEY
In order to provide our new (and continuing) advisors with the best support possible, we would greatly appreciate your taking the time to complete this survey. It will only take about 5 minutes and will give us much needed feedback on how satisfied you are with the services/deliverables that are being provided through Chapter Support. Thank you for your time.
2. PRO SPORTS CAREER DAY'S – COMING SOON TO WASHINGTON DECA
Looking for a casual event to take your students to that will create an interest in sports marketing and generate enthusiasm and fun at the same time? Check out the Pro Sports Career Days with the Portland Trailblazers and the Seattle Mariners!
3. WATCH LAST WEEK'S WEBINAR ON HOW WASHINGTON DECA GIVES BACK!
Last week's webinar featured 4 of your very own Washington DECA state officers. They talked about the 3 X 3 event at FLC and how you, as an advisor, can have your members continue to support and give back all year long. Posted by the end of the week on TeachDECA.org.
4. MEMBERSHIP DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Your 2017 area competition allocations are contingent on your membership numbers. Please don't forget to enter your members into the portal and hit the submit button no later than November 15, 2017. Here is the link to all of the great tutorials and handouts provided by DECA Inc and your Chapter Support Team is here to help, also!
5. THIS WEEKS DECA DIRECT HIGHLIGHT; DECA IDEA CHALLENGE KICKS OFF THIS WEEKEND
This online video challenge is an excellent way to bring innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit to your program. Done in groups, it incorporates all of the 21st century skills into your curriculum along with design thinking and innovation! You DON'T want to miss this project!