1. Flair for Fashion? The FIDM Online Challenge is Coming Soon
2. New Uploads to TeachDECA.org
3. Chapter Campaign Submission is Now Open: Due December 1st
4. Get Competition Ready on TeachDECA.org
5. This Week's DECA Direct Highlight; Workplace Appreciation Tips
1. FLAIR FOR FASHION? THE FIDM ONLINE CHALLENGE IS COMING SOON
Do any of your students have a flair for fashion? Read and watch a short webinar here about this online video challenge due February 1st! Top 3 winners will receive a travel stipend for International Competition in Atlanta, Georgia.
2. NEW UPLOADS TO TEACHDECA.ORG
It is our goal with Chapter Support and TeachDECA.org to keep you up-to-date and current with resources. Newly uploaded is a Personal Selling Fundraising Worksheet to go along with last week's amazing DECA Diamond Fundraising Webinar. The worksheet can be found under Unit One, 1.5 Fundraising Ideas, as well under the Webinar archive button. This webinar is worth a watch! Really great fundraising tips from Danielle Tuason and Brent Mason!
3. CHAPTER CAMPAIGNS SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN: DUE DECEMBER 1ST
For those of you that have students working away on Chapter Campaigns, the submission sites are now open and the deadline is December 1stfor: Chapter, Promotion, Community Service and Global Entrepreneurship Campaigns. The Advocacy Campaign is due March 1st, 2018.
4. GET COMPETITION READY ON TEACHDECA.ORG
If you and/or your students are new to competition, there are ALREADY a ton of resources available on TeachDECA.org that can help you get more familiar with competition. They are in Unit Two under 2.1 Career Development. Resources include all of Linda Anderson's presentation slides from the Fall Leadership Conference!
5. THIS WEEKS DECA DIRECT HIGHLIGHT; WORKPLACE APPRECIATION TIPS
This is the season for giving thanks, and showing those you work with that they are appreciated is one way to do this. This quick article will give you 3 great ideas on what you can do to show the people around you that they are valued!