1. Membership Deadline is TOMORROW!
2. Area Allocations and Conference Information Released Week of November 20th
3. This Week's Webinar Topic: Diamond Fundraising from the Experts!
4. For Your Seniors in DECA; Scholarships are Now Open
5. This Week's DECA Direct Highlight; Idea Challenge Mystery Item is Announced!
1. MEMBERSHIP DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!
After months of recruiting and getting your students excited about DECA, don't forget to SELECT AND SUBMIT in the portal to get your members registered. If you haven't submitted, your members are not yet registered! Once you hit submit, your members will show as "pending" and you will be invoiced for them! Have questions? Email [email protected] and we will walk you through the process.
2. AREA ALLOCATIONS AND CONFERENCE INFORMATION RELEASED WEEK OF NOVEMBER 20TH
Once membership is submitted on November 15th, area allocations will be determined and announced next week. In addition, all area chapters will be receiving communications from your area leaders on your upcoming conferences in January, as well as online testing information. Up-to-date information on area conferences will also be posted on TeachDECA.org.
3. THIS WEEK'S WEBINAR TOPIC: DIAMOND FUNDRAISING FROM THE EXPERTS!
This week's webinar not only has a very relevant topic (fundraising), but you are going to have the chance to hear from the experts on how to effectively fund-raise. Danielle Tuason is going to share how to make the most of Diamond Fundraising from the Elevate Leadership Module, and then Brent Mason, our Director of Philanthropy, will discuss how he has developed the partnerships he has for Washington DECA and how you can do the same for your own chapter. Log in to the webinar here. Invite your V.P. of Finance to listen in also!
4. FOR YOUR SENIORS IN DECA; SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW OPEN
Everyone can use FREE money for college and DECA Inc. has money to give away. Give your students the opportunity to apply for these scholarships by giving them this link and pointing them in the right direction! The rest is up to them!
5. THIS WEEK'S DECA DIRECT HIGHLIGHT; IDEA CHALLENGE MYSTERY ITEM IS ANNOUNCED
The hype is over and the time to buckle down and get innovative and entrepreneurial is here. DECA Inc. has announced the mystery item here! Turn this project over to your students and let the fun begin...just watch the ideas and creativity flow! Take pride in how they come together and use all of those amazing marketing tips and tricks you have taught them!