1. Chapter Support Survey
2. Professional Development Opportunity – Financial Education Novice Teacher Training
3. Emerging Leader Summit registration is open
1. CHAPTER SUPPORT SURVEY
If you are a 1st-3rd year advisor, we would greatly appreciate your taking a few minutes to complete our chapter support/TeachDECA.org survey. We are using your feedback to create the in-service for new advisors and to improve the Chapter Support Center for next year. Thank you!
2. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY – FINANCIAL EDUCATION NOVICE TEACHER TRAINING
Are you looking for:
• Lessons that can change your students’ lives?
• An interesting, hands-on professional development program?
• Active participation lessons that you can take back and use in your classroom the next day?
• Cross curricular lessons?
Then please apply to attend the Financial Education and Training Institute designed specifically for teachers new to financial education.
What: FEPPP Financial Education Novice Teacher Training for K--12 Educators
Where: Double Tree by Hilton Spokane City Center, 322 N Spokane Falls Court, Spokane, WA
When: June 21, 2018 for 6th – 12th grade educators
Times: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm each day
Complimentary clock hours included
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Spokane2018
3. EMERGING LEADERS SUMMIT REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Do you have any aspiring young leaders in your chapter? Encourage them to apply to attend the Emerging Leaders Summit this summer in Chicago, IL. DECA leaders will engage in an array of educational programs to empower them to lead in the upcoming year. There are plenty of opportunities to collaborate, network, achieve, excel and grow.