1. Grow Your Program Lessons on TeachDECA.org
2. Tip #6 Advice from Experienced Judges
3. SBE Submissions Deadline EXTENDED to January 17th, 2018
4. Both FIDM and Stukent Video Challenges are Coming Up
5. Chapter Campaign Winners Announced!
1. GROW YOUR PROGRAM LESSONS ON TEACHDECA.ORG
Posted on TeachDECA.org under Unit One, 1.2 Grow Your Program are several files that will generate ideas for getting the word out about your program on campus . In addition, a complete project with all of the files has been uploaded for how you can use your students to recruit in academic classes, if you are allowed to do so! Some files are examples, so feel free to tweak and make your own!
2. TIP #6 ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED JUDGES
The final competition tip of our 6 week series will be posted this Thursday. We saved the best tip for last; advice from experienced judges on little things your students can do to stand out from everyone else! Also, if you have not already done so, make sure you watch this webinar with Linda Andersen giving need to know advice for your students on competition!
3. SBE SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 17TH, 2018
For those of you that are certifying or re-certifying your student store, the submission deadline has been extended to January 17. Also, keep in mind that anyone that submits will have the chance to compete at the state level for scholarship money to ICDC! See the attached flyer for more info!
4. BOTH FIDM AND STUKENT VIDEO CHALLENGES ARE COMING UP
Another excellent way to incorporate DECA into your curriculum is through the online video challenges. Both FIDM and Stukent Marketing have video challenges coming up soon! Open links for more info!
5. CHAPTER CAMPAIGN WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
The Thrive and Achievement level results from the Chapter Campaigns submitted in December have been announced! Remember, Thrive level winners earn spots to ICDC Thrive Academy in Atlanta! Congratulations to ALL who submitted!