1. Get Competition Ready Webinar to be posted
2. DECA Direct button live on TeachDECA.org
3. New Entrepreneurship Events tutorial to be posted
4. Gain Business Support For Your DECA Chapter
5. This Week's DECA Direct Highlight: Biggest Interview Mistakes
1. GET COMPETITION READY WEBINAR TO BE POSTED
Take a peek at this 25 minute overview of how to get your students competition ready in Washington. Listen and learn as Linda Andersen gives amazing tips and ideas on what you can easily do to empower the competitive spirit in your students! This webinar kicks off a 6 week series focusing on competition tips and tricks hosted by Linda Andersen and Kim Frahm.
2. DECA DIRECT BUTTON NOW LIVE ON TEACHDECA.ORG
Live now on TeachDECA.org is a DECA Direct button where all of the highlighted and relevant DECA Direct articles are being housed. These are the articles that are highlighted each week in this e-blast, as well as the Quick Questions handout that goes with the DECA Direct quarterly issues sent out by DECA Inc.
3. NEW ENTREPRENEURSHIP EVENTS TUTORIAL TO BE POSTED
Are you wondering about the new entrepreneurship events? How about your students? Well wonder no more! Posted this week on TeachDECA.org under Unit 2, 2.1 is a short tutorial explaining not only the events, but how your students can break the events down and then prep for them.
4. GAIN BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR YOUR DECA CHAPTER
We are all looking for ways to obtain financial support for our programs and this article explains a step by step process for how you can prospect in your business community to gain financial support. It's a short read, but has great ideas that can kick-start a marketing plan for your leadership team to go out and "bring in the money"!
5. THIS WEEK'S DECA DIRECT HIGHLIGHT: BIGGEST INTERVIEW MISTAKES
Read from Vector Marketing, one of our National Advisory Board members, the top 5 mistakes to make in a job interview. Great article to incorporate into your employment unit!