1. Plan and put in for your Professional Development through next Fall
2. End of the Year Banquet Committee Paperwork
3. Pro Sports Career Day with the Mariners
1. PLAN AND PUT IN FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH NEXT FALL
There are numerous reasons to continually improve as an educator, but the biggest ones are to move across the pay scale and/or renew your teaching certificate. TeachDECA.org now has an entire page dedicated to professional development opportunities. Coming up on May 9th is the WAME One Day Workshop where you will complete a ½ day of training in project management, as well as attend breakout sessions in the afternoon!
2. END OF THE YEAR BANQUET COMMITTEE PAPERWORK
For those of you that are interested in hosting an End of the Year Banquet for your chapter, provided as attachments are the paperwork needed to plan, organize, and implement this event. You will need to adapt to your own chapter's needs and requirements, but the basics are started for you.
All of the templates for planning this and any other event can be found on TeachDECA.org under Unit 1.5 Program of Leadership/Plan An Event.
Banquet Post-Event Eval
Banquet Task List
3. PRO SPORTS CAREER DAY WITH THE MARINERS
Looking for a fun way to spend some quality educational time with your students and have fun at the same time? Well the Pro Sports Career Day can make that happen! Here is a flyer with all of the details and you can sign up online here.