- ICDC Info in DECA Direct Online this Week
- Pro Sports Days Coming Up in May
- Final Webinar this Thursday – Professional Development Opportunities to Plan For
ICDC INFO IN DECA DIRECT ONLINE THIS WEEK
For those of you attending and planning for ICDC, all kinds of information is being posted on DECA Direct online that can help you with the planning process. Also, don't forget all of the field trip planning resources in Unit Four of TeachDECA.org.
Airline and Rental Car Discounts (you don't have to use these; just suggestions)
Attractions Ticket Options (make sure to consider your students in the leadership academies when booking these)
Travel Scholarship Deadline is March 16th (students apply for these and they are well worth the time!)
Get your blazers ordered by April 2nd (don't wait too long to order your blazers; popular sizes can go FAST!)
PRO SPORTS DAYS COMING UP IN MAY
Pro Sports Days are a great option for a chapter career and social event. They are also a wonderful recruiting tool as attendees do not have to be paid DECA members. There are two coming up in May:
May 3rd with the Spokane Indians
May 16th with the Seattle Mariners
FINAL WEBINAR THIS THURSDAY – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO PLAN FOR
This Thursday will be the final webinar of the school year. It will highlight:
- Introduction of member(s) of the WAME board
- New WAME website with professional development opportunities
- WAME meeting on May 9th and tentative agenda
- Professional Development at ICDC
- MBA Conclave
- And more...
The webinar will take place on Thursday, March 15th, at 3:30PM; log in here. The webinar will also be recorded and posted on TeachDECA.org for future reference.